Ionic foot baths are certain tools for detoxification; they can be used in home or in clinics. They are also called as detox foot spa or ion cleanse foot bath. Such foot baths are highly effective in cleansing your body of unwanted toxins and keep you healthy. This post discusses about the benefits of an ionic foot bath.
Some of the claimed benefits of ionic foot baths are:
- Stimulating and rebalancing the entire bio-energetic field
- Help in the capillary micro-circulation
- Improve the functions of detoxifying parts of body such as kidneys, skin, liver, lungs, etc.
- Improve the body’s ability in order to safeguard from electro-magnetic field rays
- Enhance memory and sleep functions
- Reduced recover time from surgeries, injuries, etc.
- Relieves joint pains, arthritis, head aches
- Improves absorption of nutrients
- Assists in repairing tissues and improves flexibility
- Enhance lymphatic circulation as well as immune functions thus improving the ability of the body to fight against infections, cancer, or inflammations
- Stimulating effect is seen on the entire organisms thus enhancing the overall health
The Bottom Line
Though the technology used in these machines is said to be based on concepts like electro dialysis and electrostimulation, it is not very easy to understand the benefits clearly until you start using these ionic foot baths.